The UAE is a popular marketplace for UK companies to conduct business. There are many opportunities for UK businesses to work with UAE companies to supply their goods or services. Using our UAE document attestation service will help you to get your documents processed quickly.
DOCUMENTS NEED ATTESTING FOR THE UAE
- Working with UAE organizations often means that need to arrange for the attestation of your commercial documents. The process of getting your documents certified for the UAE is referred to as
- attestation or document legalization. The UAE have rules on the types of documents that they will accept and how they should be presented.
- Attesting documents requires many steps to be complete. There is a lot of administration and couriers required to complete this correctly. Fortunately our attestation service takes care of the entire process for you.
- Our knowledge will ensure your order is completed as quickly as possible so that you can work with business in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or one of the other major cities in the UAE.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO WE REGULARLY PROCESS?
Documents we regularly process include-
- Incorporation Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Agreements and Contracts
- Product Lists and Specifications
- Minutes, Resolutions and Company Letters
- Power of Attorneys
This is not a complete list. We legalize hundreds of different documents every year for businesses. If you need advice on attesting company documents contact us on email or by phone.
Fully inclusive service
Rest assured that we complete all parts of the legalization of your documents. We will make sure your documents are correctly attested and provide advice on the best way of presenting your documents.
Reasons you may need legalization
- Opening a company bank account in the UAE
- Forming a new UAE branch or offshore company
- Creating distribution agreements
- Establishing a supply chain
- Working in partnership with UAE companies
It is important that you identify exactly which documents need to be attested regardless of why they are being used. Each document that we process incurs a fee. To avoid wasting money you should contact the person asking for your documents and seek confirmation of their requirements.
If you have been asked to get documents legalized for use in the UAE then we can help. We legalize thousands of documents every year for companies with efficiency and security. Trust us to handle your documents quickly and safely.